Terms and Conditions of Hire
Terms and Conditions of Hire
1. Bookings are confirmed once the deposit has been paid, our preferred method of payment is Bank Transfer. Deposits must be paid either at the time of booking with a credit/debit card or within ten days of receipt of the invoice. Please note that payments by a credit or debit card incur an administration charge of 4% of the total and as such we would recommend payment by bank transfer which does not incur charges.
2. A minimum, non-refundable deposit of £50 per vehicle for wedding hire. Outstanding balances must be paid no later than one calendar month prior to the service taking place.
3. Cancellations must be made in writing to the company, the full outstanding balance will be payable for cancellations made within 30 days of the service.
4. Whilst the company will make every effort to arrive punctually at your address and destination. We cannot be held responsible for late arrival or cancellation due to circumstances beyond our control. The company will not be responsible for any impact that a delay might cause through missed connections, cancelled functions or engagements. The company recommend that you are covered with adequate travel insurance.
5. In the unlikely event of a breakdown, the company will endeavour to supply an alternative vehicle with a similar specification for your journey. If we are unable to supply a similar vehicle we will offer a full refund of the hire price or offer a lesser vehicle and a part refund. The company will not be responsible for any impact that a delay might cause through missed connections, cancelled functions or engagements. The company recommend that you are covered with adequate travel insurance.
6. No food or drink will be allowed in any vehicles unless prior consent has been given by the company. The company adopts a strict No Smoking policy.
7. Our Chauffeurs will choose the route based on experience, knowledge of the local area and use of satellite navigation, they will accept a route requested by the principal hirer, however, should this result in extra mileage or time being added to the journey a charge may be made.
8. Any alterations made to the booking on the day of the service or a request for additional time may incur an extra charge or may not be honoured if that conflicts with another booking.
9. The principal hirer will be responsible for the conduct of all passengers during the service and we reserve the right to invoice or make a charge to the hirers credit/debit card for any losses or damage sustained to any part of the vehicle caused by any passenger or a third party incited to cause damage to the vehicle. A minimum charge of £100 will be applied to cover valeting costs should fouling be caused by any passenger through food, drink or illness.
10. Violence, foul language, intimidation, antagonism or any form of anti-social behaviour towards the Chauffeur or any member of this company's staff will not be tolerated and will result in the immediate termination of the service and police involvement. Acts of vandalism or malicious damage caused to the vehicle by persons will face prosecution.
11. Our Chauffeurs will check the vehicle for passengers belongings left in the vehicle after a service. We cannot however be held responsible for any item broken during the journey or left in the vehicle after the service. It is up to the hirer to ensure they have all their belongings at the end of the service.
12. The company offers a policy of total discretion for all clients, our Chauffeurs will not discuss who travelled with us, to where or with whom unless authorised by you to do so. The exception to this policy is wedding hire; we may use photographs from your wedding in company literature, displays, exhibitions and advertising or on websites. If you do not wish to have your images used please make us aware of this in writing.
13. The Company is registered for VAT which means you will need to add 20% to the prices quoted. For Wedding Hire we have already incorporated the VAT into the price of the wedding which means you do not have to add VAT.
14. We reserve the right to add or amend our Terms and Conditions at any time.